TSI's financial services go beyond periodic financial reporting. For many of the client trusts, TSI assists with coordinating, evaluating, and analyzing investment information. As part of TSI’s on-going Investment Management Services, TSI will:
- Coordinate the RFP process for selecting a custody bank.
- Coordinate interviews with advisors, consultants, investment managers and custody banks.
- Assist the client trust with opening investment accounts.
- Facilitate transfer of cash for liquidity needs.
- Assist in drafting and implementing Investment Policies.
- Coordinate and monitor client trust-directed activities with:
- Custody Banks, Investment Advisors and Consultants, and Investment Managers.
- The design and implementation of periodic reports to supplement those provided by Advisors and Investment Managers.
- Generate Cash/Investment Flow Budgets:
- Incorporate projections of investment returns into a Cash Flow Budget.
- Revise Budgets when necessary.
- Provide enhanced analysis of managers' current and projected performance to Trustees to assist with the planning of withdrawals from investment accounts to fund claim payments and other operational expenditures.
- Incorporate implications of tax analysis.
Investment Monitoring Controls:
As part of TSI's Financial Controls that are specific to Investment Accounts, TSI performs monthly analysis and monitoring to:
- Ensure established controls and procedures are sufficient for processing the transfer of funds.
- Test and verify accuracy of reported investment balances.
- Verify investment fee charges.
- Utilize internally developed performance reports to complement external investment manager reporting.
View Other Services: