TSI has the experience and expertise to provide a full range of the in-house accounting services needed by a client trust. TSI offers “Best Practice” accounting services which utilize Microsoft Dynamics GP2010 software (formerly Microsoft’s “Great Plains” software).
Monthly Accounting Services include:
- Cash Management.
- Routine Invoice Approval and Processing.
- Distribution of Claims Payments using various methods for payment processing.
- Financial Statements:
- Monthly and quarterly financial statements which include a Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Investment Flow Statement.
- Actual versus Budget Variance Analysis.
- Special Analysis (as required).
On a quarterly basis, a client trust may obtain detailed reporting and an analysis of:
- Investment Performance by Style, Manager, and Fund.
- Trust expense categories specified by a client trust.
- Modified Cash Flow.
- Tax Planning and Analysis.
- Other reporting or analysis specified by the client trust.
On an annual basis, coordinate:
- Preparation of an Operations Budget (Annual and Multi-Year).
- Tax Preparation and Filing.
- Financial Audit activities including preparation of supporting schedules, organization of files chosen for review, preparation of financial statements and drafting footnotes to the financial statements.
- Apply accepted accounting and financial controls consistent with GAAP to protect the client trust’s assets and to ensure the reliability of financial reporting and compliance with laws and regulations. Application to focus on:
- Segregation of Duties.
- Delegation of Authority.
- Actual versus Budget Analysis with informative commentary.
View Other Services: